Twitter Bootstrap Tabs
Tabs are used to navigate to local contents by clicking on panes
1. Dynamic tabs are created to navigate to local contents by clicking on tabbable areas or navigation panes.
2. Tabs can be created via data-attributes using class tab-content as the parent element and class tab-pane to create tabs..
1. While transitioning from one tab to another a fade in effect can be created using class .fade to each .tab-pane .
2. The first tab pane must have the class .in inorder to fade in initial content.
2. The DOM is hooked using either class or ID .
Twitter Bootstrap: Activate Individual Tabs
Example:Twitter Bootstrap small ModalsGive it a TRY! »
Table:Twitter Bootstrap Tab Events
|show.bs.tab||The event gets fired on tab show, and before the new tab is opened.|
|shown.bs.tab||The event is fired on tab show after a tab has been displayed.|
2. The active tab is displayed using event.target and the previously active tab is displayed using event.relatedTarget