Twitter Bootstrap Badges
To create badges to denote new or unread items
Twitter Bootstrap: Badges
1. A badge is used to highlight new or unread items, it can be created using class .badge to <a> links.
2. If no content is available with the element, the badges will collapse simply.
Example: Twitter Bootstrap BadgesGive it a TRY! »
Twitter Bootstrap: Badges on Navigation Pills
1. Built-in styles are available inorder to place bagdes in navigation pills with active states .
Example:Twitter Bootstrap Badges on Navigation PillsGive it a TRY! »
Twitter Bootstrap: Badges on Vertical Pill Navigations
1. Attractive navigation with functionality can be created by including badges within vertical navigation pills.
Example:Twitter Bootstrap Badges on Vertical Pill NavigationGive it a TRY! »
Twitter Bootstrap : Badges on Buttons
1. Badges can be created within a button by using class .badge with <span> within <button> element
Example:Twitter Bootstrap Badges on ButtonsGive it a TRY! »
Twitter Bootstrap : Different types of badges
1. You can create multiple types of badges using class .badge-* to denote various types of badges.
2. The variations available are
.badge-success to denote success
.badge-warning to denote a potentially negative content
.badge-important to denote an important message
.badge-info to denote information
.badge-inverse to inverse color of the background